✨These little 4 oz candle tins are everything!✨
We've poured these gorgeously festive candles in 3 of our favourite scents!
✨Peppermint Hot Chocolate
These limited edition candles are here for the season! When you purchase in a set of 3 you get one candle in each scent perfectly wrapped in a custom linen bag✨
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.